An Elvis cape…skywriting…a scavenger hunt…meet the band…that’s right, the orange crew is headed to Las Vegas for Cisco Live. We are fired up to meet with customers and partners and share the latest and greatest from Pure.
Here are a few tips to stay cool and in the know in Vegas with #PureStorage @CiscoLive:
- Accelerate Your Business With FlashStack:
What do you know about Pure’s converged infrastructure solution for Cisco, FlashStack? Test your knowledge at Booth #1345 and see the all-flash FlashStack demos and presentations on accelerating databases and applications, deploying VDI, consolidating workloads, simplifying your data center, and upgrading your Electronic Health Record systems.
- Deploy All-Flash VDI Storage Solutions With Confidence:
Pure Storage FlashStack and FlashStack Mini for VMware Horizon and Citrix XenDesktop enable rapid VDI deployments for organizations of all sizes; and FlashStack with vGPU from NVIDIA, enables successful graphical virtual desktop deployments in gaming, architecture, construction, oil and gas, animation and other industries.
- See our new Additions to the Pure Family: Check out the recently introduced Pure Storage FlashArray//m10, the entry point within the FlashArray family and FlashBlade, for unstructured file and object data storage.
Across the globe and across diverse verticals, Cisco and Pure Storage customers who deploy FlashStack are accelerating real-time business intelligence for strategic decision-making, here are a few examples:
- St. Luke’s Hospital experienced a 234 percent ROI with three-month payback period for its VDI implementation with Pure and Cisco UCS, according to our recent Forrester TEI study (on-demand webcast, analyst report).
- Lifescripts, a top-ranked international women’s health website, stood up a new data center based on Pure Storage FlashStack in a week, while slashing co-location costs by $85,000 a year and latency by 95 percent (case study).
- KordaMentha, an advisory and investment firm in Australia, discovered FlashStack is both saving AUD$400,000 over the next 4 years on IT costs and applications respond instantly with zero latency, increasing productivity across the business. With less time – down from 3 days per week to just a few hours – spent maintaining backup infrastructure, IT resources are being plowed back into strategic business initiatives (case study).
- Secure-24 is an IT operations, application hosting and managed cloud services company focused on business-critical applications. FlashStack with Pure Storage has helped Secure-24 live up to its promise, enabling 3x-10x improvement in application performance and up to a 90 percent decrease in MRP generation times for customers. The vastly simplified storage management routine enabled by Pure has led Secure-24 to realize more than 2,000 personnel hours in annual savings (case study).
Have You Been Working on Your Swing?
Calling all customers, prospects and partners interested in Pure Storage and FlashStack! Come join us at the hottest and newest Vegas attraction, TopGolf, which has opened just in time for an evening of Pure fun with golf, food and drinks on Tuesday, July 12 from 7 – 9 p.m.
Space is limited and subject to qualification, so stop by our booth and ask for your event pass before 3 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon.
Come check us out at Booth #1345! At the end of each day, we’ll have a customer spotlight hour discussing the difference Pure has made in our customer’s datacenter.