We’re headed to Barcelona, are you? As a Gold Sponsor for Cisco Live Europe, we hope to see you at Fira Gran Via from January 27 to 31. We’re focused on the modern data experience, creating an environment that helps you get the most from your data while reducing complexity and expense. Meet our team and explore how we can help you:
- Optimize cost and efficiency for all workloads
- Manage converged infrastructure in a multi-cloud environment
- Deploy infrastructure for AI and machine learning insights to maintain a competitive advantage
- Deliver data availability and access from the all-flash, all NVMe data center
Visit Pure Storage® in booth 30 to meet with our team, attend theater presentations, and chat about your current challenges with our experts. They’ll help you explore how you can turn your data into intelligence and advantage, drive better customer experiences, and generate new sources of revenue.
Pure aligns and integrates with Cisco solutions to help you do more. Learn about:
- FlashStack™ – the Cisco and Pure converged infrastructure solution—enables you to grow your organization through maximum performance and reliability for business-critical applications, right out of the box. FlashStack is the foundation of helping you modernize your infrastructure and get the power of all-flash storage in Cisco UCS-powered data centers.
- Pure is the first third-party storage vendor to integrate with the Cisco Intersight cloud-based management platform, which brings data insights together with automation. “Cisco Intersight integration with Pure Storage lets you manage your entire FlashStack implementation regardless of physical location,” explains Pure’s Craig Waters. “The initial integration provides visibility into the health of your FlashStack investment, plus orchestrated active management of core infrastructure components.”
Pure Sessions at Cisco Live
Wednesday, January 29 | 04:00 PM – 04:20 PM
Pure Storage Intersight Connector Demo
Join Craig Waters, Pure’s solutions architect for Cisco Solutions, for a live demo of Pure’s FlashArray integration with Cisco Intersight.
Location: Partner Theater, World of Solutions
Thursday, January 30 | 01:30 PM – 02:00 PM
Bridging the Urban/Rural Divide: Children’s Hospital of Alabama Increases Access to Mental Health Services Through Telemedicine
Children’s Hospital of Alabama serves a population that suffers from pressing health concerns. A vastly rural state, many residents don’t have the amenities that their urban counterparts take for granted—including access to highly specialized healthcare and mental health services. By leveraging the best of Cisco and Pure Storage technologies to power a remote telemedicine initiative, Children’s is connecting psychiatrists and psychologists with rural physicians to provide pediatric medical services while contributing to rural doctors’ ongoing professional development. The hospital’s goal is to enhance access to healthcare for rural children so that they can improve their standard of living. CIO Bob Sarnecki will share a story of how this has changed a child’s life.
Location: Impact Theater
IDC White Paper Offer
IDC calculates that Cisco and Pure Storage customers will realize average benefits worth $383,400 per year per 100 users of applications running on FlashStack—or $7.07 million per organization—because they:
- Achieve operational efficiencies
- Reduce the frequency and impact of unplanned outages
- Enable application developers and IT teams to work more effectively
- Establish a cost-effective infrastructure foundation
Learn more in the IDC business value white paper.