If I think about it too much, “cloud architect” sounds a bit like an oxymoron. But, cloud architects clearly have a key technology role in any organization. Hybrid cloud, multi-cloud—there’s a lot going on and a lot to learn. Join us in Austin, Texas this September to make sure you have all the latest information on trends and strategy.
Find ways to address your current needs while preparing for what the future brings.
- Learn: Gain the expertise you need to make the best application and infrastructure decisions to design a cloud strategy that accelerates innovation.
- Engage: Meet integrators, consultants, and analysts who can help you on your hybrid or private-cloud journey. Share success stories and connect with peers to get new perspectives to solve your toughest infrastructure and app innovation challenges.
- Innovate: Get ahead of the competition. Attend keynotes, sessions, and panel discussions to learn about the latest and greatest infrastructure innovations.
- Discover: Find the right infrastructure to match your needs for a scalable, flexible application architecture. Evaluate Pure Storage® solutions and cloud-native integrations to identify what’s best for your on-prem and cloud environments.
- Plan: It’s not data center or cloud, it’s both. See how to architect a hybrid-cloud environment that makes financial sense. Plan for predictability and efficiency in your data architecture. Hear about ways to reduce costs—for data-center software licensing, upgrades and migration, and using hybrid cloud for retention and continuity.
Recommended Sessions for Cloud Architects
Choose from 130+ expert-led sessions, including technical deep dives. Learn about the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies to help you drive innovation and increase business value. Here are three examples of sessions designed to help cloud architects to get clear on clouds.
Cloud Block Store User Experience
Cloud Block Store provides a common storage layer across an on-prem data center and the public cloud. This session walks through the full user experience, including procuring Cloud Block Store, deploying using cloud-native tools, and managing it. See how Pure Service Orchestrator™ can extend container orchestration to Cloud Block Store.
Tuesday, September 17 at 2 pm. (Session ID: EHC181)
Unlock True Hybrid with Cloud Data Services
Explore how you can use Pure’s Cloud Block Store to deliver fast, shared data with consistent data services and APIs, everywhere your applications run. Learn how Purity CloudSnap™ delivers effortless, cost-effective cloud backup and efficient array- and volume-level recovery.
Wednesday, September 18 at 4 pm (Session ID: EHC146)
How to: Run Containers in a Hybrid Cloud Environment
While your developers are using containers and services in the cloud, the production environment still runs on-prem. How can you bridge the gap between on-prem and cloud to facilitate DevOps? This session will demonstrate how to simplify running containers for hybrid cloud use cases.
Wednesday, September 18 at 2 pm (Session ID: EHC281)
- Interested in digging into other elements of the data world? Check out my post on Pure//Accelerate Content Tracks for an overview of the seven content tracks.
- Ready to set a plan? If you’re already registered for the show, go to the Session Builder and reserve your spots for the sessions you want.