The rapid pace of digital transformation of the past 2-3 years created new expectations for customers globally. In the new 24x7x365 operating model, consumers and end users expect products and services to be available on-demand and at the touch of a button or click of a keyboard. That means the data underlying these offerings must be agile, accessible, secure, and always online–without exception.
With these always-on demands, IT leaders are faced with choices and decisions about investment in new disruptive data management technologies to stay competitive and current.
- What is the right mix of on-premises vs. hybrid cloud and hosted services?
- How can a legacy enterprise adopt modern agile application processes and container services to speed the development of new services?
- When is the right time to increase investment in artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) to automate the business?
- How can an organization better prepare for ongoing ransomware attacks and security breaches?
And all of this begs the hardest question – what are the staffing investments and skills training required by IT teams to achieve all of the above? Fortunately, business leaders and IT professionals can find the answers at the Gartner annual IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies (IOCS) Conference.
Join Pure Storage at Gartner IOCS 2022 in Las Vegas
At Pure Storage, we’re excited to return on location at Gartner IOCS as a Premier Exhibitor to share ways that we’re redefining the storage experience by uncomplicating data storage and helping organizations achieve business outcomes they never imagined possible. Here’s what Gartner has to say about the challenges facing I&O leaders:
“I&O leaders today play a critical role in transforming, securing, and enhancing their capabilities while ensuring they have the skills and leadership to deliver the needs of the business and customer wherever they are.” –2022 Gartner IOCS 2022 Landing Page Conference
Visit the Pure Storage presence at Gartner IOCS and meet with one of our experts to find out how we can help you improve and simplify how data is stored, mobilized, and protected across your organization across multiple use cases and deployment models:
- Accelerate applications and protect data. We empower innovators to help achieve rapid data insights with robust data protection to improve customer experiences and accelerate time to market for digital initiatives.
- Deliver cloud-ready experiences. Find out how to reduce the cost of service delivery with agile, multi-cloud data mobility and secure and scalable container storage as a service for Kubernetes.
- Reduce risk with future-ready innovation. Get the agility to innovate without disruption, and stay always-modern with a flexible and sustainable architecture and consumption model backed by predictive AI for IT operations, support, and services.
- Meet sustainability goals and drive out cost. Pure can help you move toward a data-driven, efficient, and sustainable future, with data storage that costs less to run, takes up less space, and lasts longer than legacy storage.
Whatever your data challenges, Pure is ready to help you with innovative, sustainable, and always modern solutions combined with the best experience in technology to turn bottlenecks into breakthroughs and transform your data into powerful outcomes.
Don’t Miss the Breakout Session: How Ad Tech Company Ampersand Achieved Their Hybrid Cloud Goals
It’s no secret that organizations with a cloud strategy and roadmap are in a better position to achieve better outcomes from cloud computing than those without one. To help provide insight and best practices to follow, we lined up a leader from one of our key customers who will share his insights into how to prepare and plan for a successful hybrid cloud journey.
Join this breakout session to hear how Ampersand, a leading TV-advertising technology and sales company, was able to dramatically reduce on-premises data-center costs by pivoting to public cloud for critical database-workloads and cloud disaster recovery.
See Why We Think Pure Is a Leader in Multiple Gartner Magic Quadrant™ Reports
In our opinion Pure’s innovative approach was validated recently when we were recognized as a Leader in not just one, but two Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ reports. For the ninth consecutive year, Pure Storage is recognized as a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage for our ability to execute and completeness of vision.
And Pure Storage is named as A Leader for the second consecutive year in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage.
We believe the common thread between our position as a Leader in both of these Gartner reports is our customers and the trust they place in us with their most critical asset—their data. We’re fortunate to partner with technology leaders and innovators who inspire us to innovate faster to solve their hardest data challenges.
Learn How to Unlock the Value of Data Anywhere
Wherever your data lives, whether on premises or in the cloud, Pure Storage delivers the world’s best data management solution for unshackling mission-critical applications, simplifying virtualized and container workloads, protecting data, and activating analytics–all while giving you the flexibility to consume how you want and tackle your ESG goals.
Come meet us at Gartner IOCS to discuss how to uncomplicate your data storage, forever. Find out how you can break through with always-on, always-fast, always easy-to-manage data management solutions for all your workloads and initiatives. Move confidently into the future to drive productivity and operational efficiencies—and eliminate underperforming workloads, costly downtime, slow response times, and complexity.
If you’re planning to attend Gartner IOCS, stop by and meet the Pure team at Booth #401, or schedule a meeting.