We’re heading into the last week of Pure//Accelerate™ Digital 2021. Throughout this virtual event, we’ve focused on ways you can eliminate bottlenecks and unlock the power of your data. You can tell from the online buzz and audience chats that attendees are passionate about their storage and about FlashArray.
Why do Pure Storage® customers love their storage so much? Is it because their business runs faster and more reliably? Do they appreciate the ability to consolidate data center infrastructure on premises and leverage cloud services seamlessly? Those are two excellent reasons.
But for many, I’d be willing to bet that the reason is more personal. How would you like to get time back at work? Or to spend your cycles building value and less time troubleshooting? Or to get home earlier and tackle that personal project or spend more time with your friends and family?
Pure enables you to do all of this and create breakthroughs for your business.
Our Customers Say It Best
Pure recently earned a TrustRadius Top Rated Award based on excellent satisfaction ratings from customers. How excellent, on a scale of 1 to 10, our average rating is 9.2.
Here are a few of our customers talking about Pure:
“It’s hard to really explain the simplicity of use other than it just works. We are not having to waste time fiddling around with settings and dealing with performance issues.”
– Todd Rasmussen, CIO, Paramount Acceptance. Financial Services, 51–200 employees.
“The array is super simple to use. We rarely need to log in to manage the array. The speed is also absolutely incredible!”
– Ivan Sytchev, Supervisor, Information Technology. Real Estate Council of Ontario. Non-Profit Organization, 51–200 employees.
“The performance combined with the ease of use has made the overall administration costs of supporting enterprise storage very low; freeing us up to do other things than troubleshoot storage issues.”
– Chris Saenz, Lead System Engineer, Azusa Pacific University. Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 employees.
Basecamp Week: FlashArray Highlights
We build core features and capabilities into our products that simplify your job so you can do what you want to do. Starting on June 10, the last week of Pure//Accelerate focuses on helping you learn more about some of these core features.
Basecamp sessions get into the details of our product portfolio. They’re designed to share the latest innovations and technologies to help you successfully move your business forward with velocity.
Discover the latest data-management solutions that deliver the value of data consistently and quickly. And the solutions that enable confidence and IT superhero status for every application and user that needs it.
Here are a few session highlights from our FlashArray™ team.
June 10, 2021
- FlashArray Architecture Deep Dive and Futures
- Top Five Reasons Your Data Center Needs Purity 6.1 Data Services
- The All-flash Data Center. How FlashArray//C Gets You There Faster
- Building a Hybrid Cloud Data Center. Insights Into a Customer’s Journey
- Solving Real-World Challenges with Pure Cloud Block Store™
- Understanding NVMe Performance: Which NVMe Is Right for Me?
Meanwhile, check out my colleague Biswajit Mishra’s post about highlights from the sessions focusing on FlashBlade®.
More on FlashArray:
- Pure FlashArray Ranked “Recommended” by DCIG
- Customers Rank Pure FlashArray #1 on IT Central Station
- An Even Easier Way to Install FlashArray and FlashBlade
- FlashArray Named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Primary Storage
- Pure FlashArray SCOM Management Pack 1.1 Released
- Business Continuity and Data Protection for SAP HANA using FlashArray
- Tiering Virtual Machines with VMware SPBM and FlashArray//C
- SAN Mode: Enabling Veeam’s Fastest Transport Mode Configuration on FlashArray
- LDAP Channel Binding and Signing with Pure FlashArrays
- FlashArray Certified to Run on Visbion Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA)