Lots of people stopped by the Pure booth at Cisco Live to talk with our team, check out our demos, and get FlashStack™ selfies. And it was the place to learn the latest about our solutions with alliance partners including Cisco, NVIDIA, Rubrik, Thales, and Veeam.
Our goal for the week was to help people learn how they can:
- Turn data into intelligence and advantage.
- Drive better customer experiences.
- Generate new sources of revenue with Pure’s multi-cloud data platform.
- Leverage our joint solutions with alliance partners to improve their use of data.
In case you missed us in San Diego, check out videos of the content we presented in the Think Tank and Solutions Theater:
Accelerate AI Data Pipeline with FlashStack
Pure’s Ramnath Sagar shares how Cisco and Pure are working together to help overcome complexity related to AI and machine learning. Because FlashStack for AI is a pre-validated infrastructure design, it takes the guesswork out of configuration—lowering deployment challenges, complexity, and risk.
Pure Storage on theCUBE
Mike Bundy, head of Cisco Strategic Alliances at Pure Storage, and Tom Koppelman, vice president at Cisco, sat down with theCUBE’s Lisa Martin and Dave Vellante at Cisco Live to talk about our growing partnership.
Explore More about Our Products
Whether it’s optimizing your production environment, accelerating your AI data pipeline, or empowering DevOps, Pure Storage is focused on helping you make it happen.
- Evergreen Storage™
- FlashStack and FlashStack for AI
- Pure Service Orchestrator™
- Our integration with Cisco Intersight
All the Posts from Cisco Live 2019
Thanks for coming along for the Cisco Live ride with me through the blog and social media. If you want more details about our week in San Diego, here are the posts from the full week:
- Wednesday Wrap
- G’night Tuesday, Hello Wednesday
- Monday Wrap-up, Tuesday Preview
- It All Starts Monday
- Cisco Intersight Integration
- Pure Storage Heads to Cisco Live 2019