We’re leaving behind
- Storage that manages you. There’s still a lot of work going into storage management when there doesn’t have to be.
- Provisioning that takes weeks to months. The more agile you want to be, the more waiting on provisioned storage becomes a bottleneck.
- Storage that’s limited by your vendor’s software, and gets more limited over time.
We’re heading toward
- Storage that manages itself. The future of storage management is…. no storage management at all, where storage admins can evolve into storage architects and automation engineers.
- Self-service provisioning with no waiting and no bottlenecks—just breakthroughs.
- Storage that’s enhanced by your software and your applications, and gets better over time.
The new innovations making this possible, all with interconnected benefits:
- Pure Fusion. Our answer—the first and only in the market—to self-governing your storage through software and APIs. This is self-service all the way, scalable for massive enterprises and beyond. It’s not just software, though—there’s a slew of services on top to handle everything else, from architecting and blueprinting to change management.
- Portworx Data Services. One-click container provisioning that moves at the speed of DevOps. Unleash their creativity and give them the flexibility to leverage open-source SQL and NoSQL databases with a click, all with a consistent operational experience regardless of the stack.
- Pure1 Updates. The first as-a-service monitoring product of its kind, Pure1 is leveling up to manage containers in addition to your arrays. This is AIOps in action: see data SLAs, anticipate changes, proactively recommend actions, optimize applications, predict, forecast, and more.
The future of storage is software-defined. The beauty of this is that as we constantly add new updates, features, and improvements, our customers get them with a tap of a mouse button.
You’ve seen where the storage industry is going, and we’re proud to be leading the way.