If you’re a storage admin looking to advance your career, Pure//Accelerate™ is a good place to start. Whether you want to hone your storage chops or broaden your skills beyond storage, there’s more than enough to keep you amused. Join us in Austin, Texas this September to make sure you have all the latest information on trends and strategy.
- Learn: Choose from 130+ expert-led sessions that provide the knowledge you need to build a data-centric architecture. Explore topics including optimizing and consolidating all your production apps with next-gen 100% NVMe and NVMe-oF for optimal performance, efficiency, and effortless business continuity.
- Transform: Get tips and tools to accelerate value and business transformation. Meet modern application requirements, automate your cloud environment, deliver data as a service, and explore new ways to buy storage.
- Engage: Meet the people behind the technology at Pure Storage® and connect with industry experts and peers about how to solve today’s toughest IT challenges.
- Test drive: Get hands-on experience. See technology in action with interactive labs and demos of the FlashArray™, FlashBlade™, FlashStack™, and AIRI™ products and solutions.
- Become a data hero: Don’t get left behind. Get best-practice insight on how to build an AI-ready infrastructure so your business can harness data to gain intelligence — and advantage.
Recommended Sessions for Storage Admins
We have more than 130 sessions planned during the conference. Here are three examples of what we’ve crafted for storage administrators.
Manage Your Infrastructure from Small to Large with Pure1®
Pure1 gives you the information you need to make your storage self-driving. From small teams with a few Pure Storage platforms to a large enterprise with distributed data centers, we’ll show you how companies are using Pure1 today. We’ll also show you the new features and capabilities we’ve added to Pure1 to make it even better. (Session ID: PBC263)
What’s New with FlashBlade™?
Learn about new features introduced to the FlashBlade platform in the past 15 months, including NFS v4.1, role-based access control, quotas, S3 versioning, and more. (Session ID: BDH155)
What’s Next for Storage Admins?
Pure strives for simplicity across its entire product portfolio to make life easier for administrators. Without the need to constantly monitor different arrays, what are the next career-enhancing steps for a storage administrator? Hear about Pure’s DevOps strategy and find out how you can get involved in our community. (Session ID: EDOA130)
- Interested in digging into other elements of the data world? Check out my post on Pure//Accelerate Content Tracks for an overview of the seven content tracks.
- Ready to set a plan? If you’re already registered for the show, you can go to the Session Builder and reserve your spots for the sessions you want.
- If you haven’t registered yet, now is the time! Early-bird rates end on July 22. Tick tock!