This post originally appeared in January, 2019.
Pure Storage® is proud to be a main sponsor at Cisco Live. We welcome our customers to this exciting conference where we will feature our latest All-Flash storage solutions for SAP, including FlashStack™, our joint converged infrastructure server with Cisco.
Cisco Validated Design
At CiscoLive 2019, Pure Storage and Cisco released a new Cisco Validated Design (CVD), for FlashStack for SAP HANA in TDI landscapes. FlashStack converged infrastructure integrates Cisco’s UCS compute platform and Pure’s All-Flash storage in a scalable server designed to maximize simplicity when deploying mission-critical applications.
But these remain complex environments. That’s why customers love our CVDs, especially for reducing deployment risks with SAP HANA. CVDs are engineering-developed and tested cookbooks that walk you step-by-step through configuration and deployment. Follow the instructions and you greatly reduce the time and effort to get to “green lights” on your Road to HANA.
CVDs make life easier for SAP Basis Consultants
But it’s the quality and performance of the components that sets FlashStack for SAP apart. Using Pure Storage for SAP environments reduces costs and improves speed, manageability, and scalability, across on-premise and hybrid cloud landscapes. Some of the benefits include:
- Better Economics: Pure’s Evergreen™ Storage is a consumption-based economic model for data-as-a-service.
- Greater Efficiency: Pure Storage’s Copy Automation Tool (CAT) for SAP reduces manual copy, clone, and restore tasks up to 90%!
- HANA Optimization: Dynamic Data Tiering helps clients save on license costs and can reduce expenses 50% without a performance penalty.
- Reduced Risk: Our FlashArray™ storage delivers 99.9999% availability for zero unplanned downtime.
- Best of Breed: Pure Storage has been Gartner’s MQ leader for 7 consecutive years.
- Delighted Customers: Pure customer satisfaction is behind our top-notch NPS!
Improving Business Outcomes
Are you interested in achieving similar results on your own Road to HANA? Download our new FlashStack for SAP CVD.