During the Pure//Accelerate 2016 conference we announced the Pure Storage Hybrid All-Flash Cloud with Microsoft Azure. During the conference we presented sessions and demonstrations detailing how to deploy and get started with Azure ExpressRoute and a Cloud Exchange Provider. We partnered with Equinix to build and validate our solution in their Solution Validation Center. As a follow-up to the announcement we made this article provides a demonstration video illustrating connectivity setup using the Pure Storage Open Connect for Microsoft PowerShell Module.
The demonstration video covers the following topics:
- Discussing the use of the custom configuration XML file (0:00 – 5:30)
- Use the Open Connect for Microsoft Azure PowerShell cmdlets (5:30 – 10:00)
- Management of the FlashArray (10:00 – 11:37) and Services (11:37 – 13:36)
- Creating snapshots, volumes and connecting to a VM using the Pure Storage PowerShell SDK (13:37 – 17:30)
- Discuss the Azure Classic and Resource Manager portals (17:30 – 19:05)
- Version 1.0 can be downloaded from the Pure Storage Open Connect GitHub page.
- Read about Cloud Computing with Peace of Mind.
Be sure to check out more of our coverage on Azure including this blog about Fast File and S3 Object Storage for Azure Stack. Here, you can also learn how you can power up Kubernetes based Azure data services with Pure Storage. Our team is here to give you all the information you need to make the most of our Hybrid All-Flash Cloud.