New-FlashArrayCapacityReport has been updated in the latest release of the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit 1802.13. The report that is generated provides a view of the FlashArray that includes the following:
- Information about the FlashArray such as Name, Purity Version, ID, System Capacity and more.
- Details about volumes such as Name, Size, Data Reduction, Thin Provisioning and Shared Space.
- Volumes section has a Protected column to indicate if a volume is protected by a snapshot.
- Details about individual FlashRecover Snapshots.
- EndPoint — Flash Array IP or FQDN.
- Credential — Get-Credential or pass in a Secure Credential object.
- VolumeFilter — Filter out for a specific pattern of volume name. Eg. *Server*, finds anything with the word Server in the name. Default parameter value is “*” to include all volumes.
- OutFilePath — Location of the HTML report file. This can be a URL or share as well as local. Eg. C:Temp
- HTMLFileName — Name of the report. Eg. Test-Report.html
Example report with no filtering:
PS C:> New-FlashArrayCapacityReport -EndPoint 10.0.0.1 -OutFilePath C:Temp -HTMLFileName Test-Report.html
Example report with filtering (Eg. -VolumeFilter *Server*):
PS C:> New-FlashArrayCapacityReport -EndPoint 10.0.0.1 -OutFilePath C:Temp -HTMLFileName Test-Report.html -VolumeFilter *Server*