We recently posted about how it’s not always possible to provide third parties with physical access to your facilities, especially now. Meanwhile, the need for reliable data services across block, file, and object storage is growing exponentially as more employees need remote access to data.
In keeping our focus on what you need most right now, we’re introducing a new way to get you up and running — even when it’s not possible for our teams to physically work onsite in your facilities. Remote Installation Service for FlashBlade™ is now available from the Pure Storage® Customer Experience team.
Easy Install via Videoconference
The new remote installation service is made possible by a combination of new features in Purity 3.0 for FlashBlade, the intellectual capital of our Customer Experience (CX) delivery team, and a powerful set of battle-tested scripts from our world-class systems engineering organization.
The remote installation option is best when you have your own personnel on-site to unbox and rack the equipment, while still giving you the assurance of end-to-end assistance from a Pure Storage certified engineer. Simply order the service, schedule a time, and together we can complete 100% of the process without the need to bring any new personnel onsite.
We Can Install it for You
If you would rather turn over the whole process to Pure, we’re happy to do this where and when local regulations allow. Regardless of which option you choose, whether remotely or in-person, Pure’s FlashBlade installation service includes:
- Pre-implementation planning: The Pure Customer Experience team will conduct a discovery session to review your environment, confirm configuration details, and schedule the install.
- Purity OS initialization: Using videoconferencing, we help you complete the FlashBlade configuration, including any necessary software upgrades.
- FlashBlade health check: Next, we work with you to ensure that the FlashBlade is working as designed by performing a comprehensive health check on the array.
- Knowledge transfer: After installation, our engineer works with your team to review the Pure1® management GUI, configure a data Virtual IP interface group, and demonstrate basic NFS operations from a client device.
Fast and Simple Results
Whether you install and activate with us, or have us do it for you, the results will include:
- A fully installed and tested Pure FlashBlade system that’s ready to run with the simplicity, reliability, and ease of use that defines the Pure experience.
- Knowledge transfer from Pure to you for rapid adoption and operation.
- Pure1 support activation with proactive and predictive monitoring, helping to ensure reliable and simple administration via the Pure1 mobile app so you can manage your systems from almost anywhere.
Remote installation services from the Pure Customer Experience team are one more way we’re staying focused on your success.
Please reach out to your account team or contact Pure directly for more details.