Many organizations are facing a new technical challenge during these unusual times. Physical access to facilities for third parties is not always possible, and in fact, maybe limited by the facility owner. Meanwhile, the need for reliable data services is growing exponentially as more employees work remotely.
Today we’re excited to introduce a simple and modern option to install and activate your FlashArray™ systems, even when it’s not possible to physically bring third parties onsite.
Option 1. We Install with You via Video Conference
To provide customers with guidance from Pure Storage® experts during the installation and activation process, we’re launching a new remote installation service one of my coworkers has coined “the one call digital install.” Our official name for the service is FlashArray Remote Installation Service.
This option is best when you have personnel on-site who can unbox and rack the equipment, and gives you end-to-end assurance provided by a certified Pure Storage engineer. Simply order the service, schedule a time with the Pure Customer Experience team, and 100% of the process is completed without the need to bring any new personnel onsite. The best part is, that in most cases, it’s done in under an hour.
Option 2. We Install for You Onsite
If you would rather turn over the whole process to Pure, we’re definitely happy to do this where and when local regulations allow. When we perform an installation service, it includes:
- Pre-implementation planning: Our Professional Services team will conduct a discovery session to review your environment, confirm configuration details, and schedule the install.
- Hardware installation: A Pure implementation engineer will unpack, rack, cable, and power up your new array.
- Pure OS initialization: Once installed, our team initializes the Purity OS and configures FlashArray according to your requirements.
- SAN and network connectivity: Our team tests management connectivity to your FlashArray, configures any Fiber Channel or iSCSI connections, and assists you and your team in setting up replication.
Results the Pure Way: Fast and Simple
Whether you install and activate, with us, or have us do it for you, the results include:
- A fully installed and tested Pure FlashArray ready to run and provide you with the simplicity, reliability, and ease of use that defines the Pure experience.
- Knowledge transfer from Pure to you for rapid adoption and operation, all made simple.
- Pure1® support activation with proactive and predictive monitoring, helping to ensure reliable and simple administration through the Pure1® mobile app so you can manage your systems from almost anywhere.
Please reach out to your account team or contact Pure directly for more details.