Over the last weeks, organizations everywhere have seen dramatic increases in the need to support more remote workers. For many, this has driven urgent and unbudgeted storage requirements to enhance the infrastructure needed for key applications and services.
We’re all in this together. Starting today, Pure is making it easier for you to consume storage with a commitment to quick shipment, new remote installation options, and enhancements to Pure as-a-Service, our storage-as-a-service consumption model.
- Pure as-a-Service is now free for the first three months for new customers with a 12-month contract term of 50 TiB.
- We’re working around the clock to prepare arrays for quick shipment. We’re currently not experiencing inventory or supply chain issues, and we look forward to fulfilling your order quickly.
- Pure is offering to have our technicians deliver a low-touch installation service to help you adhere to access limitations and shelter-in-place orders. The whole deployment process can be performed remotely, except mounting and plugging in the box.
Get More Information
Pure as-a-Service “allows us to reduce CAPEX expenditures, eliminate over-provisioning, and simplify our forecasting and procurement.”
Will Landry, Assistant VP, IT, Lafayette General Health
What Is Pure as-a-Service?
Pure Storage® launched Pure as-a-Service in 2018 to provide on-premises and cloud storage services that deliver important benefits, namely:
- Pay-as-you-go billing, with no overprovisioning or additional assets on the books for 3 to 5 years
- The ability to spend from OPEX budgets
- Storage fully managed by Pure, so you don’t have another box to monitor
- Short contract terms, ideal for temporary and long-term projects
- The ability to scale—up, out, and even down—as your needs continue to change, without additional CAPEX spend or staggered leases
Pure Storage pioneered the all-flash storage array. Pure as-a-Service blends file, block, and object storage across to support all the use cases enterprises need right now. Most vendors are not true storage as a service (STaaS), and rely on leases to deliver limited OPEX payment terms.
Pure as-a-Service is a true service offering. Customers agree that it improves how they manage budgets and consume storage.
“It’s always there and always works. As more things get added to our plate, IT needs more things that don’t require a lot of care and feeding. Pure just works and demands very little of our time. It’s really storage-as-a-service.”
David Coindreau, Manager of Server and Storage Services, Frost Bank
These offers let you get the gear you need now, pay for only what you use, and get your budgets back on track. We want you to be able to focus on what you need to do to grow your business, not how you’re going to do it.
We know you’re going the extra mile to help your users and customers, and we want to do the same for you. I am in awe of the dedication our customers and team are showing. From sleeping on cots in data centers to providing financial and humanitarian relief, everyone is pulling together in ways that inspire me to be optimistic about the future and the closer relationships we will enjoy when things return to normal.
Get more information about the Pure as-a-Service Offer.
Explore more ways to support your remote workers.