Everything depends on infrastructure. So, there’s a lot to manage if you’re the infrastructure architect. You’re the one who leads the design process to incorporate new technologies and meet new requirements across IT to support organizational goals. Find ways to address your current needs while preparing for what the future brings.
Join us for Pure//Accelerate™ in Austin, Texas September 15-18 for the latest on tools, tips, trends, and strategy.
- Develop: Get what you need to create a data-centric vision for coordinated IT. Lead with the results of data flowing through the business. Provide business value that your CIO can support.
- Learn: Understand how to plan for constant availability and data security, which enhances compliance. Multi-premises and hybrid cloud environments demand new protection plans. With increasing data volume, traffic, and sources, it’s about more than backup – it’s about rapid restore and maximize.
- Engage: Connect with peers and experts to learn different ways to transform your data environment. Find and meet with other professionals working on the same challenges– and those who’ve already solved those challenges.
- Meet Experts: Thinking about data privacy and governance across clouds? How visibility and control over data work across different cloud footprints?
- Plan: See how to architect a hybrid-cloud environment that makes financial sense. Plan for predictability and efficiency in your data architecture. Discover ways to reduce costs – for data-center software licensing, upgrade and migration, and for hybrid cloud for retention and continuity. It’s not data center or cloud, it’s both.
Recommended Sessions for Infrastructure Architects
The agenda for Pure//Accelerate includes more than 130 expert-led sessions. Take advantage of sessions that provide you with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies to support innovation in your organization.
Best Practices: Pure1® VM Analytics
Speed up your IT with powerful insights across your infrastructure stacks including VMs, data storage, and databases. Learn about how Pure1 VM Analytics can help you with an intuitive and interactive graphical topology view of your entire infrastructure to monitor performance and speed troubleshooting.
Tuesday, September 17, 1-1:45 pm (Session ID: PBC262)
Build a Private Cloud with vRealize
Learn about FlashArray™ vRealize Integration (vRealize Orchestrator, Automation, Operations Manager, and Log Insight). Hear about the newest features in the updated integration plugins. Understand how to use these tools to build a self-service private cloud with VMware and the FlashArray.
Tuesday, September 17, 4-5 pm (Session ID: BPC111)
Modernize Your IT Infrastructure for AI
Learn about the latest Cisco Validated Design guides in the FlashStack™ portfolio. FlashStack for AI is an end-to-end AI pipeline solution. We’ll map out how FlashStack for AI fits into overall data hub planning and how you can seamlessly fit AI projects into a unified analytics plan with the right infrastructure built for scaling.
Wednesday, September 18, 2-2:45 pm (Session ID: BDH226)
- Learn more about all things Pure//Accelerate and register now.
- Check out my previous post for an overview of the seven content tracks.
- Ready to set a plan? If you’re already registered for the show, go to the Session Builder and reserve your spots for the sessions you want.