I have received a lot of questions recently about the locations of the various SDKs and Toolkits for the Pure Storage® Windows PowerShell modules.
There are two new GitHub organizations:
- Pure Storage Connect – GitHub contributions created by Pure Storage Engineering and supported by Pure Storage Support.
- Pure Storage Open Connect – GitHub contributions from Customers, Pure Storage Architects and Engineers.
The different repositories that can be found under each organization is as follows:
Pure Storage Connect
- Pure Storage PowerShell SDK – https://github.com/purestorage-connect/PowerShellSDK
Pure Storage Open Connect
- Pure Storage PowerShell-Toolkit – https://github.com/purestorage-openconnect/PowerShell-Toolkit
- Pure Storage Open Connect for Microsoft Azure – https://github.com/purestorage-openconnect/MicrosoftAzure
All details related to the various SDKs, Toolkits and the REST API can be found on the Pure Storage Pure1 Community at https://community.purestorage.com.