Pure Storage® Cloud Data Services, deployed as software natively running on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform enables customers to approach hybrid cloud with a new level of unified infrastructure.
Pure + AWS = Unified Cloud Infrastructure
We’ve taken everything we know about simplicity, performance and autonomous support and brought it to the public cloud.
- First, we have Cloud Block Store, which is based on Purity software running natively on AWS. Cloud Block Store is an industrial-strength block storage offering, enabling mission-critical enterprise applications to run in the cloud with all the capabilities that customers expect from high-end storage arrays. Cloud Block Store also provides new capabilities and resilience for web-scale, cloud-first apps.
- Second, we have Purity CloudSnap™, which delivers cloud-based data protection built right into our flagship FlashArray™. CloudSnap makes it easy to copy snapshots directly to the cloud for both data protection and application migration.
Cloud Data Services for Hybrid Cloud
- Build clouds with the highest levels of performance, resiliency, and efficiency
- Run anywhere by enabling enterprise apps to easily move to the public cloud and web-scale apps to easily move on-premises
- Protect everywhere with modern data protection which leverages on-prem flash for the fastest recovery, and low-cost cloud object storage for the best and most flexible retention
Pure Storage at AWS Summits
To learn more about what Pure Storage can do to help make your hybrid cloud journey a whole lot easier, we are participating in AWS Summits across the globe 2019!
Visit us in Santa Clara, Singapore, Anaheim, Seoul, Sydney, Atlanta, London, Ottawa, Chicago, DC, New York and Toronto from now until the end of 2019. Pure’s experts will be at each of the mentioned AWS Summits to walk you through our approach to hybrid cloud and how we can make your journey a lot easier.