Whether you’re shopping for a new TV, a refrigerator, or a car, you’ll likely want to read real reviews by real people to help you make an informed decision, especially when it’s a big-ticket item. It’s no different when it comes to IT infrastructure investments. Candid reviews from other IT professionals can provide valuable insights to help you determine if a solution is right for your organization.
IT Central Station is a platform where members of the tech community share and search for unbiased reviews of enterprise IT solutions. Based on ratings from vetted users and the overall number of reviews, Pure Storage® FlashArray™ has earned the #1 spot out of more than 25 all-flash storage array solutions, including Dell EMC Unity and NetApp AFF (All Flash FAS).
From the beginning, Pure Storage has taken a customer-first approach and sought to shake up legacy storage by offering agile solutions that help you drive innovation—rather than bog you down with forklift upgrades, expensive leases, and disruptive migrations.
FlashArray provides the first all-flash storage array delivering high performance, proven 99.9999% reliability, and non-disruptive upgrades to keep your company’s mission-critical applications humming along efficiently. And it’s clear that people love it.
Proof Positive: What the Reviews Say
“If you want to focus your time on doing more valuable things for your company, and you deal with storage on a day-to-day basis like I do, the best thing you can do is put Pure in your environment.” –Supervisor of Systems Engineering, software R&D company
Your peers have walked away from legacy storage, and here’s what they have to say.
- “We are on our third Evergreen lifecycle upgrade so far, and it’s been exactly as they advertised.” — Chad Skidmore, Director at IT service provider Engage.
- “The product is an easy 10 out of 10. We’ve been very happy with it. We’ve found them to be a great value. Service and support is phenomenal.” —Chad Skidmore, Director at IT service provider Engage.
- “If you want to focus your time on doing more valuable things for your company, and you deal with storage on a day-to-day basis like I do, the best thing you can do is put Pure in your environment.” –Supervisor of Systems Engineering at a software R&D company.
- “Their technical support is excellent. It’s the best out of any of the vendors we work with.”–Infrastructure Manager at an insurance company.
- “Compared to legacy spinning disk, we have absolutely seen a reduction in total cost of ownership (TCO).” –James Kelly, Senior Systems Administrator for Research at Chapman University.
With a 9.1 out of 10 average rating from more than 100 reviews from IT pros, and Pure’s customer-first focus, it’s no surprise that FlashArray leads the pack as #1 in all-flash storage solutions.
Read more unbiased reviews of FlashArray in IT Central Station’s report.