We’re excited to announce that based on customer reviews, TrustRadius today recognized Pure Storage® FlashArray™ and FlashBlade® as 2020 Top Rated Award winners.
Today’s technology buyers are empowered with instant online access to product information that was once difficult and time-consuming to obtain. But it’s easy to be overwhelmed by all the available information. Most buyers value detailed product reviews from actual customers over white papers, technical reports, webinars, infographics, or blog posts.
TrustRadius is an independent online review site for business technology, focused on helping buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased, insightful reviews from actual customers. Because the reviews are based entirely on customer feedback, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become an important standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology solutions.
With a combined average trScore of 9/10 and more than 350 verified Pure Storage customer reviews and ratings, FlashArray won in the Enterprise Flash Array Storage category and FlashBlade won in the Object Storage category.
What makes this award from TrustRadius significant is that it represents the voice of hundreds of verified customers. Some of the comments in the reviews include:
- “Uptime is remarkable!” – TrustRadius review
- “Pure Storage is simple to use, implement and manage.” – TrustRadius review
- “Pure Storage shines in the area of virtualization.” – TrustRadius review
- “Pure has a rock-solid support team who address issues before they become critical.” – TrustRadius review
- “I would highly recommend the Pure FlashArray to any company looking to refresh their storage environment.” – TrustRadius review
Rather than having me continue on about how amazing the FlashArray reviews and FlashBlade reviews on TrustRadius are, go read a bunch of them yourself. (OK, all 350 reviews would be overdoing it.) The more you read, the better you’ll understand how Pure Storage customers truly feel about their experiences and outcomes.
See the press release.
Explore FlashArray and FlashBlade on purestorage.com.