SAP has added Pure Storage® to its SAP Global Technology Partnership Program and named it an SAP PartnerEdge Platinum member. The SAP Global Technology Program (GTP) is a prestigious, invitation-only program reserved for SAP’s best partners. Pure Storage’s inclusion reflects our growing presence in SAP’s installed base, our company growth, and the many innovations we’ve developed for SAP users, often in collaboration with SAP in its Co-Innovation Labs (COIL).
Expanding Our Collaboration with SAP
In addition to SAP’s certification of Pure FlashArray™ solutions, the GTP membership builds on the relationship between the two companies. By also achieving Platinum status in the SAP PartnerEdge program, Pure Storage is only the third storage vendor to reach this partnership tier.
The expansion of our partnership will help drive better business outcomes for our shared customers through collaborated technical support, global competency centers, and deeper technology integrations.
Our shared customers will also benefit from:
- Integrated support systems with SAP directly handling first-level support
- Additional joint development programs
- Joint support for proof-of-concept testing
- Integrated product offerings
Delivering a Modern Data Experience for SAP
The increased collaboration between SAP and Pure Storage will enhance our joint solutions in multiple ways, including making them:
- Efficient: Pure solutions eliminate performance bottlenecks and complexity with the first all-flash storage solution certified by SAP, which now has DirectFlash™ Fabric technology for faster and more predictable SAP transactions.
- Simple: Pure’s FlashStack™ converged infrastructure solution with Cisco® offers the simplicity of an appliance with cloud scalability. Pure Storage for SAP is TDI-certified and includes Cisco Validated Designs (CVDs) to improve time to deployment.
- Cloud-Connected: Pure unifies hybrid and multi-cloud ecosystems, delivering effortless, private and public-cloud data and application mobility so you can run and protect SAP HANA and SAP applications anywhere.
- Cost-Effective: Lower data center operating costs with FlashArray//X R3 to enjoy more performance and reduced HANA storage requirements. Up to 4x typical data reduction for SAP data reduces acquisition costs further.
- Highly Available: Experience industry-leading uptime for all SAP and SAP HANA workloads with proven 99.9999% availability with FlashArray//X as measured in arrays deployed. Non-disruptive upgrades with Evergreen™ enable upgrades of controllers, software, and capacity so you can say goodbye to the headaches and business disruption of forklift upgrades.
It’s All About Relationships
The real reason for our growth and strong partnership with SAP centers on the relationships we’ve built. It’s about trust: SAP’s trust in Pure, and your trust in our partnership. It’s the answer to the question of “who will you call for help at 2 a.m. on the last day of the quarter?” That’s what people recognize and value. And that’s why Pure has one of the industry’s highest B2B Net Promoter Scores.
If you haven’t tested Pure solutions for your SAP landscape, check out our offerings, talk to a local Pure representative, or schedule a demo.
Learn more about the partnership announcement