Working within an evolving IT landscape means you’re constantly facing new challenges. It takes a broad set of skills to manage the virtual infrastructure within a data center.
Join us for Pure//Accelerate™ in Austin, Texas September 15-18 for the latest on tools, tips, trends, and strategy.
- Learn: Discover how to implement an enterprise storage platform that is simple and integrated, optimized for efficiency and performance, and hybrid by design. Help your team to focus on innovation to support the business.
- Engage: Meet the people behind VMware solutions at Pure Storage®. Help them with feedback on requirements and influence the development of new solutions.
- Experience: See VMware technology in action with demos of Pure’s FlashArray™ and FlashStack™ products.
- Collaborate: Connect with peers and experts to share insights and learn new ways to solve data-center transformation challenges with VMware and cloud.
- Build: Use your new knowledge and VMware tools to confidently drive cloud transformation within your organization.
Recommended Sessions for Virtualization Admins
The agenda for Pure//Accelerate includes more than 130 expert-led sessions. Take advantage of sessions that provide you with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies to support innovation in your organization.
Tips and Tricks: Analyzing Performance Issues for Windows Storage Stack
Learn about analyzing performance issues with Windows Server and Pure Storage FlashArray. See how to use PerfMon and how to use Xperf and Storport to trace how I/O flows through the storage stack.
Wednesday, September 18, 2-2:45 pm (Session ID: BPC169)
Optimize VMware Cloud Foundation at Scale
Pure optimizes VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF). We’ll introduce VCF, including domains, vSAN, secondary storage, and SDDC Manager. Then we’ll cover workload domains on FlashArray, including infrastructure cost reduction, workload domain availability, upgrade simplicity, vSAN interoperability, and extending VMware cloud from on-prem to AWS (VMC).
Tuesday, September 17, 2-2:45 pm (Session ID: BPC295)
Deep Dive: Adopting VMware Virtual Volumes
Get an introduction to the what, why, and how of storage policy-based management and VMware vSphere Virtual Volumes in the FlashArray product. Understand the architecture, use cases, and benefits of VVols and the benefits of adopting this storage architecture in your data center.
Tuesday, September 17, 2-2:45 pm (Session ID: BPC106)
- Learn more about all things Pure//Accelerate and register now.
- Check out my previous post for an overview of the seven content tracks.
- Ready to set a plan? If you’re already registered for the show, go to the Session Builder and reserve your spots for the sessions you want.