This post is coauthored by Nihal Mirashi, Principal Product Marketing Manager at Pure Storage.
In case you missed it (and we hope you didn’t!), Data Analytics Week at Pure//Accelerate™ Digital just wrapped up. Register to tune into our replays and on-demand content, then make sure you tune in live next week for great business applications content.
Analytics is building in importance as organizations collect more data. The rapid pace of innovation in modern applications and data delivery is enabling organizations to unlock and harness the value of their data. Even massive, ever-increasing amounts of unstructured data. New insights from modern data analytics are helping organizations drive greater operational efficiency, better customer experiences, and faster product and service development.
Pure Storage® is taking advantage of these same developments. Data is changing the way we do things to deliver better experiences for you, our customers. It’s also enabling us to help you achieve your own breakthroughs with innovative solutions to store and deliver analytics data.
Let’s look at some of the highlights from the week:
- In “Data. The Catalyst of a Successful Customer Experience,” a panel of Pure experts shared how we leverage data to drive better experiences not only for our customers but also for our employees.
- “Building for Tomorrow: Simplifying Infrastructure for Modern Analytics and Unstructured Data” focused on how a unified fast file and object (UFFO) platform delivers the scale, performance, and agility you need for modern analytics.
Log into the event to check out on-demand Tech Bytes sessions to learn more about the benefits of deploying Pure tech with modern applications.
To learn how to optimize operations for petabyte-scale data warehouses with Vertica, be sure to check out “Deliver Real-Time Analytics & Insights with Pure and Vertica Data Warehouses.”
Splunk and Elastic
Pure powers applications such as Splunk and Elastic to optimize IT operations and security analytics solutions. Don’t miss these sessions:
- Accelerate Observability Data with Pure Storage
- Optimize, Ingest and Search for Splunk at High Volumes with S3
- Simplify IT and Security Operation Monitoring for Any Environment with Pure and Elastic
Confluent and Dremio
Discover how we work with Confluent to enrich streaming analytics with fast access to historical data, how to modernize data lakes with Dremio and FlashBlade®, and how to accelerate modern analytics pipelines. Watch these sessions:
- Improve Scale and Processing Speed for Streaming Analytics Pipelines with Pure and Confluent
- Modernize Your Data Lake with FlashBlade
Preview of Business Apps Week
There’s a lot to look forward to as Pure//Accelerate continues. Next week’s sessions focus on helping you make breakthroughs with mission-critical business apps. We’ll share the latest innovations and integrations for Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and open source databases.
Our Business Apps sessions are designed to help you eliminate bottlenecks, complexity, and costly downtime for mission-critical apps and databases while operating under budget and seamlessly connecting workloads to the cloud.
Here are some of the sessions you won’t want to miss:
- DBAs and IT Admins: The Swiss Army Knives of the Data Center: Pure VP Nathan Hall moderates a live panel with Pure’s Marsha Pierce and Jon Owings. They’ll share insights on how administrators can capitalize on the automation trend and evolve into powerful generalists and consultants with new ways to drive business value. (June 3 at 11am PT)
- Scripting Zero to Hero with Pure Powershell SDKs: Pure’s Mike Nelson and Involta’s Director of Cloud Services Josh Holt discuss real-world examples to help you start your journey of scripting with Pure Powershell SDKs or enhance what you may already have. (June 3 at 12pm PT)
- Improve SAP HANA TCO with Data-Tiering and Intel Optane Acceleration: Get the scoop from Pure, Intel, and SAP. The combination of Intel Optane-based Pure DirectMemory™ cache and SAP HANA’s data-tiering solution, Native Storage Extension, allows you to tier HANA data without performance penalties while achieving dramatic TCO improvements. (On demand)
- Running Oracle on Kubernetes: Containers have gone mainstream. Join Pure’s Ron Ekins to learn more about Oracle on Kubernetes and how to containerize an Oracle Database for use on a Kubernetes cluster. (On demand)
- How to Avoid Data Gravity Nightmares and Scale Faster on MySQL: Pure’s Andrew Sillifant and Argenis Fernandez share tips on avoiding manageability issues in MySQL environments and how you can use storage solutions to solve the gravitational pull of large database landscapes toward complex and inflexible architectures. (On demand)
That’s not all! We’ll also have sessions on Pure Validated Designs for SQL Server, Pure’s SQL Server Management Studio Extension, and how Oracle workloads can benefit from VMware vVols, plus much more. Looking forward to seeing you (virtually)!