Vegas! It’s where hopes and dreams live and die. People taking a chance on “Lady Luck” for the big jackpot.
But when it comes to technology with Pure Storage and VMware, you don’t have to take a gamble. Together we are helping customers realize a Data-Centric Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) that is highly performant, simple to manage, and flexible.
Want to learn more? Come meet with us at VMworld 2018 Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. We’ll have on hand our industry-leading 100% native NVMe FlashArray//X which delivers unprecedented levels of performance and density without compromise to help you accelerate and consolidate all your virtualized workloads. Pure’s FlashArray innovations have been recognized by industry analysts, including the recent recognition — for the 5th year in a row — as a leader in Gartner’s July 2018 Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays, and receiving the highest scores for Virtualization and VDI use cases in Gartner’s 2018 Critical Capabilities for Solid State Arrays.
Pure’s extensive integrations with VMware are enabling customers to enjoy self-driving capabilities to manage storage effortlessly:
- Simplest Virtual Volumes implementation delivers per-VM control, policy-based management, and data portability (recognized by VMware as the fastest VVols partner in the last 12 months);
- Comprehensive set of plug-ins and workflows with vRealize to automate and enable self-service;
- ActiveCluster for enterprise-level business continuity with zero RPO & RTO – without the complexity and cost (as it is included with your Evergreen™ subscription) — integrated with vSphere Metro Storage Cluster and Site Recovery Manager; and
- Full analytics of your entire stack, right up to each VM for simple monitoring and troubleshooting.
Add in Pure’s VMware Validated Design Certified Partner Architecture, you can build out your SDDC infrastructure with confidence knowing you are deploying a jointly certified solution.
Don’t just take our word for it. Hundreds of organizations are benefiting from VMware on Pure — Mercedes Patronas Formula One reduced database queries times by up to 95%; Laser Spine Institute shrunk rack space from from 72U to 6U resulting in power and cooling costs reduction by 40%; and City of St. Petersburg Florida saved 300 person hours from storage management per year.
We look forward to your visit to Booth 1120 in the Mandalay Bay Expo Hall. Experts, including Cody Hosterman, will be on hand for demos and theater presentations. And don’t miss out on our breakout sessions which you can sign-up for all here! Topics include:
- Hot Now! Original Glazed VVols! (Customer Krispy Kreme breakout session)
- Leveraging vSphere Virtual Volumes to Simplify Storage Management (VMware customer panel)
- Virtual Volumes Deep Dive with Pure Storage (Cody’s super popular session)
- Using Validated Designs and an All-Flash Array for a True Private Cloud (Joint Accenture session)
- Best Practices for Kubernetes on VMware vSphere (TechTarget Top 10 sessions to attend)
To enhance your data center experiences, we couldn’t do it all without the great partnerships we’ve built, which we will be showcasing in our in-booth theater. Learn more about our joint solutions by attending these presentations and by visiting our partners’ booths.
We’re excited at the prospect of seeing many of you soon. Remember to double down on Pure Storage! It’s a winner every time!
Gartner July 2018 Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays by Valdis Filks, John Monroe, Joseph Unsworth, Santhos Rao. Published 23 July 2018
Gartner Critical Capabilities for Solid State Arrays by Valdis Filks, John Monroe, Joseph Unsworth, Santhos Rao. Published 6 Aug 2018
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.